Table of Contents Hide
- How to See My WhatsApp Chat History Online?
- How Can I See My Deleted WhatsApp Chat History?
- How Can I Save My Chat History?
- How Can I Export Chat History?
- Frequently Asked Questions
WhatsApp, owned by Facebook, is a messaging app that enables you to connect with phones all over the world. It is user-friendly and free to download.
Today, there are 2 billion users across the globe that enjoys communication with no boundaries.
If you are new to this app, this article will answer some common queries you may encounter.
How to See My WhatsApp Chat History Online?
One way to see your WhatsApp chat history online is to open it on your web browser and follow the steps below:
- Go to whatsapp.com.
- Syncyour WhatsApp Web with the mobile app. To sync, go to your settings and choose WhatsApp web. You have to scan the QR code from your web browser.
- It will automatically launch in your web browser.
- Click on Chats.
- Select the chat you want to view.
Other options you can use are third-party websites or applications that allow you to view WhatsApp chat history.
How Can I See My Deleted WhatsApp Chat History?
This video explains how you can restore your WhatsApp chat history.
Firstly, it will make a more straightforward case if you change into a new phone. You only have to ensure these two requirements: same phone number and existing WhatsApp Google Drive backup.
- Install and open WhatsAppon your new phone.
- Tap Agree and Continue.
- Enter your phonenumber and then the verification code.
- Tap Continueand then, Allow.
- Click Restoreand then Next.
- Complete your profile, and you can view your chat history.
How about if you are sticking with your old phone?
Your WhatsApp is backed up by iCloud for iPhone users or a local backup for Android users.
If you are using iPhone, sign in to your iCloud website and click on Chat History.
On the other hand, if you have an Android phone, go to the Settings of your WhatsApp, click on Chat, and then Chat History.
How Can I Save My Chat History?
You have to note that your WhatsApp chat logs are saved automatically to your local storage. However, you may manually back up your chat logs through these steps:
- Go to your WhatsApp.
- Click on More Optionsand then, Settings.
- Tap on Chatsand then, Chat Back Up.
- Tap on Back Up.
How Can I Export Chat History?
- Select and open the Chat you want to export.
- Tap More Options and then, More.
- Click Export Chat.
- You may choose if you want to export a copy with or without media.
- Your copy will be sent via email.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Can I See Deleted Messages on WhatsApp from Someone?
When someone sends you a message and immediately deletes it, you tend to be curious. But there is a way to see that deleted message on WhatsApp.
The video recommends downloading NotiSave, which is used for recovering notification history and deleted messages on WhatsApp.
- Go to NotiSaveon your phone.
- Go to your WhatsApp section.
- Select the Chat you want to view.
2. Are Deleted WhatsApp Messages Gone Forever?
WhatsApp’s default setting is deleting older messages after seven days. It will only disappear from your chat log and the ones you have deleted.
However, these deleted messages aren’t gone forever. It is saved in your iCloud, Google Drive, or local storage.
3. Can I See Someone Else’s WhatsApp Messages?
Yes, you can see someone else’s WhatsApp messages; however, it may be a difficult challenge to do.
Some wanted to check whether a person could be trusted or not. So they choose to read their messages without their phones.
You can consider these methods: a phone’s built-in tracking features and third-party applications such as spy apps that track online data.
4. Can I Track Messages on WhatsApp?
Yes, you can track others’ messages on WhatsApp. TiSpy, a spy app, offers tracking and recording of chat and call history without them knowing.
5. Can I Recover Deleted My WhatsApp Messages Without Backup?
Yes, you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup through recovery programs, such as FoneDog Toolkit-Android Data Recovery.
It is a data recovery tool that directly scans deleted messages, contacts, call logs, and other files. It also extracts these data for easy recovery.